Tuesday, September 2, 2008

One Year, One Second ** Daryn Worpel

Daryn, my wonder child, my sweetheart, my love. One year, one second. I hear your voice, I see your smile, I feel your hug, I see your walk. I see your beautiful face. There are no words to describe how much I miss you. I will carry you in my heart until my body lays close to you in death and my soul soars with you in heaven. Love is stronger than death and my love for you is stronger than any mountain. We all miss you so much angel.

I love you forever Daryn,

Grandma Sandy

1 comment:

Acorn said...

i feel the same way. this morning when i woke up, i kept thinking of Daryn. I miss her so incredibly much. like you said, no words can describe how much i miss her. I know the memorial of her death is coming up, and i know there will be alot of tears, happy, and sad. I'll be there for all of my friends that need me. If we think of it as Daryn's finally where shes safest, and where shes dreamed of always going.