Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Grieve with Hope , Daryn Renee Worpel


I am not sure how many people are actually reading this blog.......... but I felt a need to say on behalf of my family I want to send love and prayers out to the families in this community that have lost family members over the last month. To the Maxwell Family and to both of the Zimmer families, words can't express how sorry we are for your losses. Through your pain and agony, you will need to turn to God and through Jesus Christ you will find what you need.
Grieve with Hope.

1 comment:

Acorn said...

now i've really had a taste of what alot of people are going through. i don't think i could handle another death, or loss. first, my cousin Brandon, then, Daryn, then Scott Maxwell, and now the victims of the fire. it's truly unbelievable, how one minute they're still here, and the next, or when you turn around, or blink, they're gone. I asked my dad "Why" with tear filled eyes. he said, god needs these people up there with him. god needs all the good people to help prepare heaven for us, when we get there someday. I can't handle the suffering, and the loss. everything seems so empty, and lost. i think what i really need, is a hug from anyone willing. i need it. i need, & want comfort. like the way it is when i'm with any member of the worpel, camp, vankempen, family. i love them. another thing i need to do, is pray. and i will....right now. <3 Acorn <3