Wednesday, September 10, 2008

do you remember? ** Daryn Worpel


Do you remember that person you know everything about? Do you know how it feels to lose that person ohhh I do, I do, I do, I do over and over again I doooooooooooo.

Do you believe that person is around you every moment, every breath that you take and do you
feel them when your going through the hardest part of life ,Ohhh I do, I do, I do, I do and over again I doooooooooooo.

I remember the way she looked, she spoke and the way she rolled her eyes when she didn't really care. Ohhh I remember when she said,"when i die make sure I hold a rose just a red one, no funky tie dye one, and I said," that would be beautiful. "

I remember my heart was cold as ice for the longest time, I didn't want to let anyone in and then she spoke to me and told me in her sweet-sweet voice---Do you remember the way I looked, spoke, and rolled my eyes when I didn't really care? Ohohhoh and do you remember when I told you I wanted to hold a rose agaist my chest when I die and I didn't want no funky tie dye one, and I said," that would be beautiful. "


Love and Miss you everyday

Taiylor Paige Camp-our song

2 comments:

Acorn said...

we all miss her, and we all love hearing stories about her. like the one Riley shared at the gathering at the cemetery....HILARIOUS!Daryn is one of those people that ANYONE could get along with.

I Love you Taiylor!!

~Acorn~

Mindy said...

Taiylor, the little eye roll is something that I will never forget, it was trademark Daryn!
I also can see her squinting with her eyes too, she seemed to communicate through her eyes alone sometimes. Never Forget those blue eyes .....