Friday, September 12, 2008

Daryn Renee' , some of the daily thoughts we have

Kaila came in the other day and said "Mom I know something that we all can do"
(I was thinking she was going to say Let's go out for dinner, or go to the mall.... )
I replied, "what's that?"
"We can All go to Heaven. That is what we can All do! It's the only thing we can All do."

I guess it made me realize that even the little one's realize that without Daryn it is not "ALL" of us, and never will be until we all meet her in Heaven.

I look forward to the day we can "All" do something together again.

I think back to that Friday before the accident and I just had an innate feeling to be with family, so I invited my family over to make pizzas, and for some strange reason my electricity went out, just long enough for us to decide to leave and change the party to my parents house. I called Kim on her cell phone and told her what was going on and that we were heading over to mom and dad's house instead................. so we had that night together, making pizzas, hanging out, kids playing, I remember handing Daryn her pizza, the works (she knows what is good), her looking at me saying thank you, I remember her coming in with the adults for a while and sitting with her mom ( I think she was wanting to go outside to play and some of the other kids didn't want to), but eventually they did go out and screamed like crazy while they played bloody murder, and I remember her leaving right around the same time that we left, gave a little hug and off they went.

It is hard to realize that our family is broken, and that we can't be All together again for an impromtu pizza party. But we go on, broken in some ways, we go on for our children and to complete the work we have to complete.......... and we wait with a hope that can only be offered through Jesus Christ!

1 comment:

Acorn said...

that's beautiful. Kaila is right...we can all go to heaven. i like it.