Monday, September 1, 2008

My thoughts for every day Always include Daryn Renee'


Going back to school, hard to let your kids go, especially this time.
Thinking about Daryn.
Trying to hold on to my moments with my children.
What tomorrow brings you never know.
Life is more precious to me now.
Trying to be happy.
Underlying sadness.
That is what it is for me, I can't imagine what it is for my brother.


(I can't speak for anyone else, these are just some of my thoughts today**Daryn's Aunt M)

P.S. Grandpa and Colin, with Daryn enjoying the fun!

1 comment:

Acorn said...

I really do think this year is going to be my hardest year of school for VERY many reason. including the fact i won't have one of my BEST friends right beside me. but i do know I'll have something very close to her, her cousins. i will never forget about Daryn. shes one of those kind of people that makes you wanna wake up on a MONDAY morning. (and we all know how hard that is to do) :)

All i know, is shes in the best place she could be. and we'll get to see her again. <3

~Acorn~