Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Thanks


A thank you to the Coopersville Observer for their support with coverage in their next issue regarding the Benefit and for covering the Roads Meeting in February, that my dad, Rich W. put together.

I was quite proud of my dad for following through and doing all he could to get the Road Commission to make some changes on 16th ave. and Arthur (a terrible intersection that has for some reason been the sight of at least 4 or 5 accidents in my family alone, and the last being Kim, Daryn, Colin, and Jolee being hit, due to other people running the stop sign).

It is frustrating and it is amazing what you have to do to get things done...........as my dad went and cut down the trees/brush obstructing the views on that intersection all by himself! I guess sometimes it is true , to get the job done right, you have to do it yourself! Not that you can stop others from being distracted and running the stop signs, but it is something. Thanks Dad!

Love is shown in many ways and My Dad and Mom love Daryn and miss her a ton! It makes it difficult to enjoy life with so much pain. Just remember that before long we will All be together again! I know this with all of my heart. It is all we have. Life is a gift............and it doesn't end here.

By the way if you would like to show your support for Joe and Kim, Colin and Jolee and the rest of the family and you would like to attend Daryn's Memorial Scholarship Benefit Dinner/Raffle on April 27 at the KC Hall in Conklin, you will need to purchase tickets ahead of time, we do need a number of people for the caterer by April 20. If you would like more information on the benefit please email me; mpolak@altelco.net
Thank you and God Bless!

1 comment:

Acorn said...

i'm still wowed and pleased, and thankful that we were able to raise that much money at the benefit. love you daryn.

-Acorn-