Thursday, April 3, 2008

Love you


I found out about Daryn's upcoming coming arrival on my wedding day. My sister, my sister in-law and I were all pregnant at the same time. Alec my nephew was born in November, Taiylor my daughter was born in January,and Daryn in April ,and so the three musketeers
began. Through the next 10 years 9 other babies were born into the Worpel family.
Being a close family you are lucky enough to spend all holidays and many other fun times like hay rides, tubing in Bitely Lk., baking cookies, pumpkin carving, sledding sleepovers, birthdays, swimming, the beach and many others fun things. I thank God for all those awesome memories I hold close in my heart.
I never in my wildest dreams ever thought our family would lose a link. I know she's not lost, I know she's in Heaven, but that doesn't stop our families pain. I miss her everyday. I look at that beautiful face, and wonder," Why". I know that the why won't be answered. I do know she knew and loved God and that she is in heaven. I do know Daryn is part of our past, no longer physically in our present, and she has become part of our future in Heaven. I Love you Daryn
God Bless
Aunt Wendy

1 comment:

Acorn said...

i've become even better friends with everyone in this famil than i every was. they are comforting, and i feel i can be myself around them. they all have good christain beliefs, and so do i. we all miss daryn alot. but, we all also love daryn alot.

-Acorn-