Wednesday, April 23, 2008

UNITY


Daryn created this, I believe during her first week of school. I have been looking at the picture for a few weeks and literally every time I look at it I notice another little detail that she added. All the little details set together to create a work of art.

I think of her life and all of the details, big and little, some that I know of, others that only her parents know of, and still other details that only she knows of; all of them work together to create what was her life here.

All of the family and friends and others that may not have even had the opportunity to meet her, all working together for the Memorial Benefit on Sunday.

For the memorial benefit this Sunday; we are excited to be wearing on our shirts Daryn's artwork! Although neither the details of her art nor the colors are exactly as the original piece, the message still shines through.

UNITY

1 comment:

Acorn said...

had fun at the benefit. hung out with alec,taiylor, hailee,shelby, maddi,& emma. my pony volunteered to help with rides. gald we were able to raise SO much money for the scholarship already. keep having fun activities to do with her memory. very fun! Thanks!!!

-Acorn