Monday, July 14, 2008

In Jesus' arms ** Daryn Worpel


There hasn't been a post in a while, not for lack of thoughts. My thoughts of Daryn are multiple! Sometimes I really just think of her in Paradise what a lucky girl, no pain, no sorrow, just Perfection, only what GOD can provide.

In some ways I am so thankful for my life and in other ways I am anxious for that moment we are ALL together again.

Jane, my neighbor drove through the intersection of the accident with her kids the other week and was explaining to them what happened and that Daryn went to Heaven, but her physical body was here. Her kids were thinking about that and trying to figure out how that could be when one of her girls said, "Oh I get it Jesus just flew down and grabbed her and brought her right back up with Him." I love it when kids have these thoughts! I felt a sense of calm when I pictured that scene, in all the tragedy, Jesus.........quickly and calmly there in an instant, I picture Jesus just being excited for Daryn, she was going HOME!
The "home" that her family is now so homesick for.

I have been doing some reading and have found that a person's physical body is actually like 99% just empty space. If you really look at each cell in our body and the empty space that allows the molecules to move around, just empty space.............at least empty to the human eye, I like to think of us as 1% physical beings, and 99% spiritual. It helps me to understand a little more.

Daryn, My prayer for you today is that you feel warm thoughts of love from your family here and that your parents and siblings feel warm thoughts of love from you.
Love Aunt Mindy

1 comment:

Acorn said...

I agree with Jane's little girl. I think it's wonderful to feel happy when you think about Daryn.