Tuesday, June 3, 2008

We all have someone ** For Daryn Worpel




song


We all have someone that make us feel like we're a someone in everyway,
she was my someone,
thats the truth ,
in September I lost her but that dosen't change anything,
she is still is my someone that makes me feel like a someone in everyway,
it hurts to not see her,
but I still love her,
and that will never change,
because the pain is real,
the love is real,
the way she makes me feel is real,
and thats the truth,
I love her,
she loves me,
as cousins we will,
always,
stick,
stand,
and make each other feel like a,
SOMEONE

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Amazing--Beautiful Song

Sue Lunn said...

The family is one of nature's masterpieces. It appears Daryn holds a very special place in each of your family's hearts. May your memories of Daryn help you through each and everyday without her.

It is a beautiful song....

Acorn said...

Great job. another entry to this blog perfected. I think it tells the truth. very cool...


~Acorn~