Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sydney's essay on the person she most wants to be like.

Daryn Renee' Worpel the person I want to be like

Daryn is my cousin who was in a car accident almost 3-1/2 years ago. We had so much fun together before she passed away. I loved her like a sister! I would like to be like her because she is caring, loving, joyful and very beautiful.

First reason I would like to be like her is because she was so caring and I really wish I could be as caring as her. When we were younger and I fell or got hurt in some way she would always pick me up and help me, I guess I would call her very helpful too. She was always the one that would stay and wait for me if everyone left me alone.

Second reason I would like to be like her is because she is very beautiful. She has always been the one I wanted to look like and dress like. Daryn is probably the prettiest and the nicest person I know.

The last reason that I am going to tell you, even though there are so many more reasons, is that she is very loving. She always has loved people equally.

I've always wished my whole life I could be as good, accomplished, loving, nice, and wonderful like her. So thats why I would like to be like my cousin Daryn Renee' Worpel.

Sydney Camp
Feb 24, 2011

No comments: